Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
Add text comments as notes in PDF
Do you know how to take notes in PDF files? With WPS PDF, we can add text comments as notes, which is practical in study or workplace.
· Start to take notes
1. Get into the Insert tab, and choose the Text Comment icon.
2. Left-click at any places on the PDF page, and type on the keyboard to start the text editing.
· Exit the notes-taking function
1. Get into the Text Tools tab.
2. Click Exit.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
- 1. The 10 Best Cornell Notes Word Template To Take Effective Notes
- 2. how to print Word document without comments mac ?
- 3. How to hide comments when printing in word ?
- 4. How to print comments in word 2016 ?
- 5. How to preserve comments when converting spreadsheets and documents to PDF
- 6. How to print word document with comments mac ?