Add text comments as notes in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Start to take notes
1. Get into the Insert tab, and choose the Text Comment icon.
2. Left-click at any places on the PDF page, and type on the keyboard to start the text editing.
· Exit the notes-taking function
1. Get into the Text Tools tab.
2. Click Exit.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to convert PDF to JPG format
- 6. How to remove the password from a PDF