Add text comments as notes in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Do you know how to take notes in PDF files? With WPS PDF, we can add text comments as notes, which is practical in study or workplace.
· Start to take notes
1. Get into the Insert tab, and choose the Text Comment icon.
2. Left-click at any places on the PDF page, and type on the keyboard to start the text editing.
· Exit the notes-taking function
1. Get into the Text Tools tab.
2. Click Exit.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide