How can we delete single or multiple pages of PDF files?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS PDF offers two options to remove pages in PDF files.
· Option 1:
1. Click the Page tab →Delete Pages
2. Choose Custom delete pages, and enter the page number to be deleted in the input box.
3. Then, click OK, and the selected pages in the opening PDF file will be deleted.
(Tips: We can use “-” between two single-page numbers to delete consecutive pages. For example, if we want to remove the first three pages of the PDF file, enter “1-3” in the Custom delete pages input box.)
· Option 2:
1. Get into the Page tab.
2. Left-click the mouse to select the pages of the PDF file.
(Tips: To select multiple pages to be removed, long-press Ctrl on the keyboard when using the mouse to click on the corresponding pages.)
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
- 1. How can we print files in WPS
- 2. How to split PDF file into multiple pages quickly in WPS Office
- 3. How to Landscape a Single Page in WPS Office: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 4. How to print single sided on mac ?
- 5. How can we delete page breaks in WPS Writer
- 6. How to delete pages in word extra pages in word on Mac