How to add page numbers on certain pages in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to insert page numbers in a document, which will make your article easier to read. So here we will discuss in a few easy steps that how can we add page numbers on certain pages in word by following really simple and easy steps. No matter on which device you are using WPS on, this method is workable on every devices. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer.
How to add page numbers on certain pages in word?
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you.
1. Open your document in WPS Writer.
2. Double-click the footerof your articles, the footer will become editable.
3. Double-click the Insert page number box,then choose its format and position. You can also decide where to apply them at Apply to. Finally, click OK to finish this process.
How to add numbers on all the pages?
In everyday life, we often need to add the page numbers to the document. Page numbers help identify the order and the total number of pages. If you want to set your favorite page number Format, you can click Insert Page Number to pop up a dialog box. We can set the page number Format and Position on the Page.
1. Click the Insert tab, and click the Page Number to select a built-in style.
2. Add the page numbers to each page of the document.
How to delete the page numbers on wps doc?
Sometimes you need to delete a page in the WPS files and documents. There are easy steps to follow to delete the pages in the WPS files. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer? After reading this tutorial, you will be advanced from a beginner in Word.
Blank pages are mainly caused by breaks, such as line breaks, section breaks and page breaks.
In order to delete the blank pages, we can show the paragraph marks to know why these blank pages were generated.
1. Head to the Home tab.
2. Click the Show/Hide Editing Mark icon and check Show/Hide Paragraph Marks. This method can be used to delete the blank pages caused by line breaks.
3. Click the Home tab > Word Typesetting > Delete > Delete Blank Paragraph. Then the blank page is deleted.
Integrated with four feature-rich applications, WPS Office is a sophisticated office suite for document editing, spreadsheet management and data calculation. As mentioned above, the few simpler functions of WPS that will help you out no matter what your profession is. You can edit, make or re-edit your documents anywhere, anytime and on any device. WPS Office is an app built to address a specific need.
WPS Office is a world-leading office software solution provider for improving individual and business productivity.
Was this helpful?