How to change the background color in Word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
To make your document more personalized, you can change the background color.
1. open your word document.
2. Head to the Page Layout tab, then click Page Color, where you can choose from a wide range of colors, including Theme color, Standard color and Gradient Fill. For those recommended Gradient, you need to purchase WPS Premium first.
3. If you just want to change the view mode, go to View > Eye Protection Mode, where you can set the background as eye-protection color.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer