How to clear formatting rules in Excel?
We can use conditional formatting to mark specific contents quickly. But how can we clear the format when we don’t need it? Here are the steps.
1. Select the cells whose format you want to clear.
2. Click Home > Conditional Formatting > Clear Rules.
3. Then we can select Clear Rules from Selected Cells or Clear Rules from Entire Sheet according to actual needs.
Was this helpful?
- 1. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. How to adjust line spacing of the text
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. Use COUNTIF function for conditional statistics
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How to set the view effect of WPS components