How to convert PPT to PDF online for free in WPS Office
WPS Academy is here to provide you with a free tutorial of how to convert PPT to PDF online for free in WPS Office.
· Steps to convert PPT to PDF online for free in WPS Office.
1. Open your PPT in WPS Office.
2. Navigate to the Tools tab, and click Export to PDF.
In the Export to PDF dialog:
1. Select the PPT file to convert.
2. Input the pages to convert at Export range.
3. Set the position to save the exported PDF file at Save Path.
4. Choose the Export Type between Common PDF and Image PDF(For Premium users only).
5. You can select Backup to Cloud as needed.
6. Click Export to PDF.
These are the easy steps to convert PPT to PDF for free in WPS Office. The key to master a skill is to practice it by yourself. Have a try now!
· What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
To learn more skill about converting in WPS Office, click the following links to watch the tutorials in WPS Academy:
How to convert WPS Writer to PDF | a free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to convert Excel to PDF | a free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to convert PDF files into documents | a free tutorial in WPS Academy
Free download WPS Office to customize your PPT design. WPS Presentation training courses of modifying PowerPoint theme, adding elements, mixing and matching colors and fonts make your presentation more popular. Learn all about skills of using PPT in WPS Office.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 2. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 3. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 4. Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
- 5. How to set header and footer in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet