How to delete a pivot table in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.
2. Click the pivot table we want to delete.
3. Click the Options tab → and then click the Delete PivotTable button.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula