Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
how to display non printing characters in word ?
If you want to stand out at work, you might want to learn how to display non printing characters in Word right now. Although you consider yourself an expert in Word, you should know that there are more tools than you think.
Showing non-printable characters in Word will allow you to polish your work without problems. But for you to learn how to display non printing characters in Word, you will have to guide yourself through these methods:
How to display non-printable characters in your Word document?
If you are looking for an easy way to learn how to display non printing characters in Word a document, you can do the following:
1. Open the Word document and click on the file option.
2. Follow the drop down menu and click on options under the account button.
3. You must access show in the options menu you must access show.
4. Within the section always show these screen format marks, you must select the check box for check non-printable characters. You must also activate the box show all formatting marks.
5. Click OK and save the changes to your file.
How to display non-printable characters in Word using your Mac computer?
You can follow some basic steps to learn how to display non printing characters in Word on Mac. For this occasion, you will have to:
1. Open the Word document and go to the preferences option located in the interface menu.
2. Click on view.
3. Go to non-printable characters and check the corresponding box so that the elements appear in the file. You could also select the all checkbox to have all the formatting marks available. Click OK and save the changes.
How to display non-printable characters in Word through the show/hide option?
You will also find it interesting to learn how to display non printing characters in word 2016 through the show/hide option. Perhaps this is the simplest method with which you will enjoy knowing how to display non printing characters in Word free without problems. However, to use this tool, you must:
1. Open the Word document from your Windows or Mac computer.
2. To quickly learn how to display non printing characters in word 2013, you must simultaneously press the Control + Shift + * keys.
3. Check that the non-printing characters can be easily seen in the document and save the changes.
If you were successful while learning how to display non printing characters in word 2010, it is good to look for more similar guides. But to fulfill this purpose, you will have to access websites like WPS Office immediately. You can find more instructions on the website to help you correctly use the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs.
You will have all the information about how to display non printing characters in Word without problems in WPS Academy for you to go to. The server will also allow you to download WPS Office without paying a single penny.
Do not forget that the Word program is easy to use and offers thousands of tools you should know about. It would help if you only proposed to comply with each of the previous methods and prioritize the one that was easiest for you. Finally, you should share your Word skills with your co-workers for cooperative growth.
- 1. How to display the side directory tree in WPS Writer
- 2. How to display multiple tables side by side under the same window?
- 3. How can we display page breaks in WPS Writer
- 4. How to display hidden content?
- 5. How to display two pages of a PDF file side by side
- 6. How to display the speaker’s notes when connecting to the projector