How to draw on a PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When using WPS to preview a PDF file, how can we draw on it to markdown key points when necessary? Here are the steps.
1. Open the PDF file in WPS.
2. Get into the Commenttab →clickthe Graffitidropdown button.
3. Then, we can access quick settings for ink marks in the dropdown list, to change the color, width, opacity of the line.
4. Start to draw on the PDF page as your favorite.
* Tips: For advanced settings of ink marks, click the Graffiti button.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word