How to insert PDF in Word documents on Mac or Windows
When it comes to inserting multiple PDF files into a page in word documents, it is a good choice to place a PDF file as an image into word documents in Microsoft Office or WPS Office Writer. If you want to place a PDF file as an image into word documents, where you can easily crop, resize, or duplicate. Today, this article will introduce you to how to insert PDFs in word documents in WPS Office Writer.
l How to convert .doc files to .pdf files?
1. Head to the Tools tab and click the Export to PDF button.
2. In the Export to PDF dialog box, check the box of the .doc file and click the Export to PDF button to convert word document into pdf.
There is another way to export word files into pdf files.
1. Head to the Menu drop-down button and click the Save As button.
2. We choose PDF Format in File Type.
l How to insert PDF into word from WPS Office Writer?
1. Place your cursor at the place where you want to insert the PDF file.
2. Head to the Insert tab and click the Object button.
3. In the Insert Object, click the Create from file button to click the Browse button, then select the PDF file that you want to insert.
4. Here we check Link to file, so that changes to the source file will be reflected in your document. Checking Display as icon allows you to change the style of the displaying icon.
5. Finally, click OK to insert the PDF file. Double-click the file, then you can open it.
Have you learned about how to insert PDF in Word documents in WPS Office Writer on Mac or Windows? If you want to know more about WPS Office, you can download WPS Office software to process documents or others in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for free.
Was this helpful?