Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
how to print without comments in word mac ?
Word is one of the best tools out there to create all kinds of jobs. It gives you various features. Unfortunately, many people do not know how to use Word, whether it is to create a chart or even to print. That is why today you have this guide on how to print without comments in Word, using reliable techniques.
In most cases, Word documents have comments, but you have the opportunity to remove them. There is a function you will know today that allows you to print your documents without comments. It may be a difficult task for you, but the truth is that this guide on how to print without comments in Word will show you how to do it in simple steps.
Steps by steps of how to print without comments in word on mac
With the guide on how to print without comments in Word, everything will be much easier for you since you will learn these functions. You must pay all your attention so that you can understand this great challenge.
1. Open your Word document, go to the bar, and click “Show Markup,” located in the “Review” tab. You will see the option “Comment Verification” click to deactivate it.
2. Enter the “Files” tab, click on “Print,” and select the option “Print together” in settings. Click on “Print Markup.”
How to print without comments in word 2016 with these easy-to-apply steps
If you do not disable comments, when you print them, they will be reflected in your documents. This how to print without comments in word 2013 guide is the best as it shows you how to do it.
1. Click “Reviews – Show Markup – Comments” and disable comments. You have this option to make sure you remove all marks and comments.
2. Click “Declare Tax – Print – Print all pages in the configuration,” press to uncheck, and then “Print checked.
How to print without comments in Word 2010?
The comments in the documents are often unnecessary; surely, you want to eliminate them, and you do not know how to do it. It is always necessary to carry a guide on how to print without comments in word a document, so your tasks can be easier and faster.
1. Enter the “Files” tab, select “Print” in the drop-down menu, and you will see “Print Marked” deactivate it. You also have this option since Word 2013 shows several methods to delete comments.
2. Look for the “Review – Show revision mark – comment boxes” tab, uncheck it, and comments will be removed.
This function is very easy to do. You have the advantage of doing it in any of the versions of Word. Certainly, comments are a very useful tool, but sometimes they are unnecessary when printing them. There is a wide variety of guides on how to print without comments in word free, but the clearest and most optimal is this one for you.
Word is one of the most used tools in the world, and knowing its techniques will make you a professional. You can enter WPS Academy and follow their social networks since the platform offers you information on how to print without comments in Word. Millions of people have used these tools to improve their Word skills.
Another option is downloading WPS Office to edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. It is already available on all digital platforms, and it is free. There you will find more tools to carry out your work with ease. You will see that you will be very satisfied, seeing guaranteed results.