180 results for how to change background color on powerpoint
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
Remove image background in WPS Writer00:55
Remove image background in WPS Writer
If we find that the background color of a picture is different from the page color when editing a document, we can remove the picture's background color with one click. First, we can click the picture to enter the Picture Tools tab.Click the Set Transparent Color button, and click the background color of the picture to remove it. Tips: In addition to removing background color, we can also change the picture's color in this way.In general, we can not freely change the color of a....
Page background: adjust background color and set a picture as background01:19
Page background: adjust background color and set a picture as background
When we use WPS text, sometimes we need to set colors or backgrounds for the documents. How can we achieve it? To set the background to green, click Page Layout on the taskbar, and select Page Color. Then, choose a theme color as you want. For more color, you can also click on the More Color below to customize the desired color. How can we set the picture background for a document? 1. Click Page Layout on the upper taskbar.2. Find Background, and choose Picture Background.3. Then, you&....
How to change color of PowerPoint slide?
1. Click Design > the Background drop-down button. You can select one color from the Gradient Fill area. Tips: Recommended Gradients for premium users only. 2. You can also click Background in the drop-down button to get a Object Formatting pane. We can set Solid fill or Gradient fill. Here we take Gradient fill as an example.3. Click Color Schemes on the toolbar to choose a set of colors(optional). Then set the Gradient Style, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness in the pane....
How to change the background color of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the file.2. Click the Design tab and the Background drop-down button, then the Object Formatting window will pop up.3. Choose the Solid fill option, then we can select the color we want from the FILL drop-down box. 4. Choose the Gradient fill option, we can choose the color we like in the Gradient Fill area of the FILL drop-down box. We can also set the Gradient Style, Angle, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness as needed. 5. Choose the Picture or text....
How to change background color of cells
1. Select a cell range. 2. Get to the Home tab → click the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference. You can also fill multiple separated cells with one click.1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard → select the cells one by one with your mouse → release Ctrl when you finish the cell selection.2. Click the Home tab → the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how....
How to add music on PowerPoint？
1. Select the slide in which we want to insert music. Click the Insert tab > the Audio drop-down button.2. There are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music. Tips:Audio: Played in the inserted slide.Background music: Played in all slides as background music.3. Here we take Insert Audio as an example. In the pop-up window, we select the audio that we want to insert, and click Open. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint. 4. Then, we can p....
Adjust shape outline in WPS Presentation01:41
Adjust shape outline in WPS Presentation
When using WPS Presentation to create a presentation, sometimes we need to insert shapes to assist with the presentation and beautify the slides. How can we adjust the outline for an inserted shape? Left-click the shape, and get into the Drawing Tools tab. Then, click the Shape Outline dropdown button to change the settings of the shape outline, including colors, thickness, and outline style. To change the outline color, we can either choose one from the default styles provided by WPS ....
How to change the color schemes of the slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation file.2. Click the Design tab → the Color Schemes button.3. There are many default colors in the drop-down list. We can choose the color schemes as needed. Then we can change the color schemes of the slides. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.