How to delete the signature in PDF
· Option 11. Open the file in PDF.2. Select the signature → then click Delete in the popup floating window. · Option 21. Open the file in PDF.2. Select the signature → then right-click to select Delete in the popup drop-down menu. · Option 31. Open the file in PDF.2. Select the signature → then press the Delete key. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/i....
How to wrap text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Place the mouse cursor at the position where you want to wrap the text.3. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.4. We finish the text wrapping. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Formatting marks box, uncheck Paragraph marks, and then click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to set the page number position different between odd and even pages
1. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Then double-click the page number area. We can see that WPS has automatically turn to the Header/Footer tab area.3. Here, select the Page Number button → then click Footer inside or Footer outside according to our needs in the drop-down menu.4. Then double-click the content area to exit the editing mode. 5. Now we have successfully set the page number position different between odd and even pages. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft ....
How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Click the Design tab → and then select the Background button. Now a Object Formatting interface will pop up on the right.3. Here, we can adjust the settings of background according to our needs. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos.4. After settings, click Apply to all. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to type Ñ in WPS Writer
1. Type the letter N in the document, and click the left mouse button to select N.2. Click the Insert tab.3. Click the Symbol button, and choose More Symbols...4. In the pop-up dialog box, hold down the left mouse button, drag the right scroll bar downwards, and click the symbol Ñ.5. Click the Insert button, and then click the Close button. Now, we can type Ñ in the document. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy
How to show gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab, and check View Gridlines. · Option 21. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Window options box, click Gridlines.4. Finally, click OK. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to add a hyperlink
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Select the object we want to insert a hyperlink, the right-click to select Hyperlink in the drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+K. 3. Then a Hyperlink dialog box will pop up. In the dialog box, we can enter the link in the Address area. We can also use other ways to insert different types of hyperlink according to our needs.4. Now clink OK. 5. Then we have successfully add a hyperlink! WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....