Convert Word documents into PDF
· Option 1:1. Open the document to be converted. 2. Click the Tools tab → Export to PDF button · Option 2:1. Open the document in WPS Office. 2. Click the Menu tab → choose Export to PDF · Option 3:1. Open the Word document. 2. Get into the Menu tab → click Save as… → choose PDF Format (.pdf) in the File Type menu → SaveWPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt, and....
How to add line numbers in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that needs to be added line numbers.2. Click the Page Layout tab → the Line Numbers drop-down button.3. Select a line number type you want in the drop-down option. The types of line numbers can be divided into Continuous Reading, Restart Each Page, Restart Each Section, Compress current paragraph, or Do not Show Line Number for Blank Line. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WP....
How to select all in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab → Select → Select All. Or you can use the shortcut key Ctrl+A to select all in the document. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to type Ñ in WPS Writer
1. Type the letter N in the document, and click the left mouse button to select N.2. Click the Insert tab.3. Click the Symbol button, and choose More Symbols...4. In the pop-up dialog box, hold down the left mouse button, drag the right scroll bar downwards, and click the symbol Ñ.5. Click the Insert button, and then click the Close button. Now, we can type Ñ in the document. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy
How to repair damaged files
WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users. WPS Office has automatic backup function. If the file is edited by WPS Office, you can try to find the previous version in the backup file on your PC. You can also use the file repair function.1. Open the document in WPS Office.2. Click the Menu tab in the upper right corner of user interface, then select Backup and Recovery in the drop....
How to wrap text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Place the mouse cursor at the position where you want to wrap the text.3. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.4. We finish the text wrapping. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to view documents in multiple windows
1. Open the document.2. Click the title of the document with the left mouse button, and pull out the document directly by pressing the left mouse button to display the document independently. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to insert time in WPS Writer
· Insert time in the text:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to insert time.2. Click the Insert tab → the Date and Time button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can select the date or time formats we want to insert in the document.4. We can check Update automatically to make time update automatically.5. Finally, click the OK button. · Insert time in the header or footer:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to....