How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the document, click Insert→ Equation→ Equation Editor.
2. In theEquation Editor, the menu bar is on the top, and some commonly used formula commands are below the menu bar.
3. When we place the mouse cursor on the formula commands, we can see the corresponding symbol elements, etc.
So, we can write the formula according to our needs.
4. After writing, we can click File→Updatein the upper left corner. At the moment ,the formula has been inserted into the document.
5. If we need to beautify the formula, we can select the formula and clickPicture Toolsto adjust it.
Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer