How to change the default printer in Windows
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click the Startbutton in the lower left corner of the Home page, then click Settings.
2. In the popup dialog box, select Devices.
3. Now select Printers & scanners. In the Printer & scanners interface, uncheck Let Windows manage my default printer.
4. Now choose a printer. Click on the selected printer, and click the Manage button.
Here, in the OneNote for Windows 10 interface, we can change the printer status. Click the Set as default button.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. How to Remove WPS Office as Default in PC (Step-by-Step)
- 2. How to change word default font in WPS office word
- 3. How to Set WPS Office as Your Default PDF Reader
- 4. How to adjust the default page layout of PDF online?
- 5. How to change my default PDF file to WPS Office
- 6. How to Set WPS Office as Default in Android (Simple & Clear)