How to change the font of text box in PDF document?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office, and insert a text box to annotate the content.
2. After typing the contents of the text box, clickthe Text Style tab and change your font in upper toolbar.
3. Click Font and select the suitable one.
- 1. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 2. How to change font size, font colour and font style in excel
- 3. How to modify the text color of a text box in the PDF file
- 4. How to add a text box in PDF online for free?
- 5. How to change word default font in WPS office word
- 6. How to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office