How to change the thickness of PDF handwritten signature.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
1. Open PDF files in WPS Office.
2. Click the Insert tab, then click Sign before selecting Create signature.
3. Click Draw, then choose the size of fonts in upper right of the pop-up window.
4. Drag your handwritten signature to the place you want.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to customize draw borders for tables
- 2. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 3. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 4. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 5. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF