Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.
2. Click the Tools tab → the Export to PDF button.
3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up the Export range, Save Path, Export Type. We can also check Backup to Cloud or Open after export.
4. Finally, click the Export to PDF button.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to export a document to PDF
- 2. How to fix corrupt ppt file in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 3. 10 Professional PPT Templates + How to Make PPT Template: Tips, Tricks, & Best Practices
- 4. How to convert text file into excel file in Windows 10
- 5. File formats: what are the file types supported by excel
- 6. How to convert PPT to PDF with hyperlinks in WPS Office on mac