How to hide or show all annotations in the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Comment tab → Hide Annotations button. Then we can hide comments.
3. Click the Comment tab → Show Annotations button. Then we can show comments.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. AVERAGE function quickly average data
- 2. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 4. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 5. Explanations on print interface
- 6. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet