Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert page numbers in a document
1. First, use WPS Writer to open the document and then click the Page Number button in the Insert tab.Then we can easily insert page numbers in the document.
2. After we click the Page Number button, we will automatically jump to the interface of the Header and Footer tab, therefore just click the Close button to quit the edit interface.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
- 1. How to add page numbers in word document excluding cover page
- 2. How to do page numbers in word on page 3 (Step-by Step)
- 3. How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
- 4. How to Add Page Numbers In Word Starting on Page 2 (Step by Step)
- 5. How to insert page numbers to a header or footer in word documents
- 6. Insert page numbers in word 2016 (Step-by Step)