How to make ID badges in Word?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS has a huge collection of templates available for free, including ID badge templates. With ID badge templates, we can create delicate ID badges quickly and easily. Here are the steps.
1. Open WPS Office and click Templates. Enter “ID” or “ID card” or “ID badge” in the search box on the top, we can get three templates here.
2. Select a desired one and click Use Now to apply it. Then we can edit it in the new document as needed.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. How to make a resume in WPS Office Word
- 2. How to make title pages in word
- 3. 10 Amazing Award Certificate Templates in word That Will Make Your Stand Out
- 4. How to make a cover page in word in WPS word document
- 5. 10 Pamphlet Template Word That Will Make Your Business Stand Out
- 6. 10 Free Christmas Invitation Templates Word to Make Your Holiday Party a Hit