How to print in color
Take this document in WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.
1. Open the document in WPS Writer
2. Then click the Print icon in the upper writer corner of the interface. Then a Print dialog box will popup.
3. Click the Options button, then a Options dialog box will popup.
4. Check Print background colors and images, then click OK.
5. Also, after we select the printer we want to use in the Name area of the Print dialog box, remember to click Properties and change the printer properties as Color. This interface will change with different printer.
- 1. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file
- 2. Hyperlink in WPS Office Spreadsheet
- 3. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 6. Use Date function to convert date format