How to set the background color in the PDF file free?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. ClickMenuin the upper left corner →Settings.
3. In the pop-upCustom Settingdialog interface, choose General.
4. In thePreference Settingsbox, adjust theBackground Coloras needed.
Have you learned how to set the background color in the PDF file free?
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to set a picture as background in a slide
- 2. How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to change the background color of slides
- 4. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 5. How to change the background color in Word
- 6. How to change background color of cells