How to set the background color in the PDF file free?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. ClickMenuin the upper left corner →Settings.
3. In the pop-upCustom Settingdialog interface, choose General.
4. In thePreference Settingsbox, adjust theBackground Coloras needed.
Have you learned how to set the background color in the PDF file free?
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word