How to set your signature as black and white?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
1. Open PDF files in WPS Office.
2. Click the Insert tab → Sign → Create signature.
3. Select Image in the pop-up box and upload your signature, then click Set as Black and Whiteon the upper right corner.
4. Click OK and your signature will be set as black and white.
- 1. How to Set WPS Office as Your Default PDF Reader
- 2. How to Print Black and White in Word
- 3. How to printing on black paper word ?
- 4. The ten most beautiful red and black ppt templates for free
- 5. Top blue and white Presentation templates
- 6. 10 professional business presentation examples templates from creative blue to black and white