How to underline text in WPS Office
Take this document in WPS Writer as an example.
After we use WPS Writer to open the document, select the text that we want to underline. Click the Home tab first, then click the Underline bottom.
Now we have successfully underlined the text we want!
We can also underline text by using its shortcut key Ctrl+U.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Instruction of Document printing interface
- 2. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 3. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 4. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How we can use the settings of borders and shading