How to wrap text in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Double-click the cell that needs to be wrapped.
2. Click where we want a line break, and press the shortcut Alt+Enter.
3. Then, we can wrap the text in this cell.
· Option 2:
1. Click the cell that needs to be wrapped.
2. Click the Home tab and the Wrap Text button.
3. Then, the Cell contents will be wrapped automatically according to the column width.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.