152 results for christmas powerpoint
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the c....
Shortcut keys in PowerPoint
Shortcut keys can improve our work efficiency greatly. Here are the most common ones.Ctrl+A: to select all the elements in the slideCtrl+M: to insert a new slideCtrl+B: to make the selected text boldCtrl+I: to italicize the selected textCtrl+U: to underline the selected textCtrl+C: to copy the selected objectsCtrl+V: to paste the copied objectsCtrl+X: to cut the selected objectsCtrl+E: to center textCtrl+L: to align text to the leftCtrl+F: to find text in the docmentCtrl+H: to replace ....
How to put video in PowerPoint
1. Select the slide that we want to insert a video in.2. Click the Insert tab → the Movie drop-down button → the Local Video option.3. In the pop-up Insert Movie window, we select the video we want to insert, and click the OK button. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint.4. By dragging the small white dots around the video, we can change the size of the video display. Then, we can place the video where we want by clicking the left-mouse button and dragging the video.5. We can clic....
How to print powerpoint with speaker notes
Printing powerpoint slides with notes is sometimes helpful for a speaker when making presentations. Here are the steps to realize it. 1. Open the popup “Print” window with shortcut key Ctrl+P. (Tips: Another option in this step is to click the Memu dropdown list → File → Print) 2. Choose the Notes pages option in the category titled Print what3. Click OK to print the powerpoint with notes.* Tips: You can click Preview to view the printing effect.Thousands of free WPS Presentation templ....
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?Sometimes we need to highlight a specific area in our presentation pictures. Then we can create the magnifying glass effect in our slides.Now let’s explore the techniques step by step.1. Create a duplicate of the original picture with the shortcut key Ctrl+D. Then select the duplicate picture and click the Picture Tools tab. Then click Crop drop-down button and choose an oval shape preferably. 2.Next, narrow the cropped area as you wi....
How to add music on PowerPoint？
1. Select the slide in which we want to insert music. Click the Insert tab > the Audio drop-down button.2. There are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music. Tips:Audio: Played in the inserted slide.Background music: Played in all slides as background music.3. Here we take Insert Audio as an example. In the pop-up window, we select the audio that we want to insert, and click Open. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint. 4. Then, we can p....
How to insert theta symbol in PowerPoint
· Option 1:1. Place the cursor where we want to insert theta symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button → More Symbols.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose Symbol in the Font drop-down list.Click the theta symbol in the area below and click the Insert button to add the theta symbol into the slide.4. After inserting the theta symbol, click the Close button to close the dialog. · Note:If we want to insert theta symbol again later, we can click the Insert tab → the Symbol dro....
How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
1. Click the video and get into the Video Tools tab.2. In the Start area, select Automatically in the box.3. Click the Slide Show from Current, or use the shortcut Shift+F5 to start the slide show from the current slide.4. Then we can make video play automatically in PowerPoint. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.