Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
In the first slide, a picture has been set as the background of the first slide. Follow the steps to adjust the transparency of the picture background. 1. Click the Design tab → the Background drop-down button → Background…2. Drag the scroll bar with the mouse to adjust the background transparency. You can also input the exact number of percentages in this step. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.Thousands of fr....
How to change the page orientation of PDF
In WPS PDF, we can rotate an individual page or all pages of the whole PDF. · Rotate an individual pageTo change the orientation of a single page, use the mouse to select a page. Then, click the rotate clockwise or rotate counterclockwise icon in the Home Tab. Rotate an invividual page · Rotate all pages of PDFIf we want to change the orientation for all the pages, get into the Home tab, and click the Rotate button. Rotate all pages of PDFWith WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, co....
How to quickly select all pages in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Page tab, and click the Page Range → all pages.3. After clicking, we can find that all pages in the PDF file are highlighted and are selected. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to rotate all pages of the PDF file
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.2. Click Home → Rotate. (Or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+R.) To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to change my default PDF file to WPS Office
1. Right-click the file on our computer and select Open With → Select Choose another app.2. Check Always use this app to open .pdf files.To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to Search for Content in PDF
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office. 2. Get into the Home tab → choose Search (Shortcut key: Ctrl + F) 3. Enter the content that we want to find in PDF4. Then, the corresponding text contents will be highlighted in the document. * Tips: We can customize the finding settings by check/uncheck the options in the Search Pane window. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android pl....
How to set a picture as background in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation, and prepare a picture to set as background (9:16). 2. Click Insert → drop-down Picture button → From File. 3. Choose a picture and click OK. (Tips: You can also directly paste the picture into the document.)4. Right-click any place of the picture, and choose Set background. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to hide or show the navigation pane of a PDF file
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.2. We can click the Navigation button in the lower left corner to hide or show the navigation pane. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.