How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, click the Insert tab, then click the Check Box button. Now place the mouse where we want to add a check box and click.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert and change the name of the slicers
Slicer is a very useful feature in WPS Spreadsheet. It can only be applied to a Pivot Table and can help users quickly filter various data. To learn more about the pivot table, you can watch some related videos in our WPS Academy.First, we need to create a Pivot Table.1. Open the table in WPS Spreadsheet, click the Insert tab → and click the PivotTable button, then the Create PivotTable interface will pop up.2. Select the cell range of the Pivot Table in the Select a range area.3. Sele....
How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
1. First, use WPS Office to open the table. 2. Click the small icon at the lower right corner of the manipulated cell.3. Place the mouse cursor at the Select All label. Then a green Clear Filter button will appear.4. Click the Clear Filter button. Now we have successfully cancelled the filter.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to change the background in WPS Spreadsheet
· Add Background Picture:1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Background button.3. Now we can select the picture we want to insert in this popup window, then click OK.· Delete Background Picture:1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Delete Background button.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert pictures in a cell of the table
1. Use WPS Office to open the table. Select the cell where the picture needs to be embedded.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the inverted triangle button below the Picture button → now select Embed to Cell. 3. Then we can choose the picture we want to insert in the popup window, and click OK.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to remove the dotted line in WPS Spreadsheet
There are two reasons that users will see dotted lines in WPS Spreadsheet.· Reason 1: Page breaks1. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office, then click Menu → Options in the upper left corner.2. Click View and uncheck Page Breaks in the Options popup window.· Reason 2: The dotted line generated after print preview1. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Click Page Layout → Print Area. 3. And then select Set Print Area to remove the dotted lines.To be an office excel advancers, you could lea....
How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
1. Open the PPT with WPS Office.2. Click Design → Presentation Tool → Bulk Font Setting.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.4. Click Replace. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to unmerge cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the table, select the merged cells, and click the Home tab. 2. Then click the drop-down button of Merge and Center.3. We can see two ways to split cells in WPS Spreadsheets: Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.We can choose one of them according to our needs.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.