How to repeat header rows of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the header rows of the table on the first page.3. Then click Repeat Header Rows in the Table Tools tab.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Office, select the cells we want to add the serial number, and click the Home tab → and then click the New Style button.2. In the New Style popup box, click Format → and select Numbering in the drop-down menu. Then the Bullets and Number box will pop up. 3. After selecting a numbering style here, click Customize.4. We can enter the Number Format and select the Number Style in this popup box according to our needs.5. Then click OK to apply the settings and cl....
How to draw the slash header in WPS Writer
1. First, open the document in WPS Writer and insert a table. Click the Insert tab → then click the Table button.We can directly select the row and column in the popup box, and then insert them into the document.2. Then click the Table Style tab → and click the Draw Table button. Now we can draw to insert a straight line into the table. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to customize the settings of a table of contents
To use this feature, we need to add multi-level headings to the article first. If you want to learn more about how to add multi-level headings, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch related videos.1. Use WPS Office to open the document. Click the place where we want to insert a table of contents.2. Click the Reference tab → the Table Of Contents button→ Insert Table Of Contents.3. We can adjust settings such as Tab leader and Show levels of the table of contents in this Tabl....
How to set the margins in WPS Writer
· Use default settings:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button.Here, we can directly select the type of margins we want.If we can't find any margins we want, we can also customize margins.· Custom margins:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button → and select Custom Margins in the drop-down menu.We can customize and adjust the page margins in the popup Page Setup box. For example, enter different data in the input box of the Margins area ....
How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
First, use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that we want to adjust. Right-click and select Paragraph in the popup menu. Then we can see the Paragraph box pops up.· Option 1Click the drop-down button in the Spacing area. Then select the exact type of line spacing according to our needs. For example, we can choose Exactly Line Spacing in this drop-down menu. Or we can choose Multiple line spacing, and enter the value we want in the Line spacing input box.· Option 2....
How to change the vertical text to horizontal in WPS Writer
After we open the document in WPS Writer, first select the area that needs to be adjusted.Click the Page Layout tab → and click the Text Direction button. Then select Horizontal Text Box. Now we have successfully changed the vertical text into horizontal text.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to compare the contents of two documents in WPS Writer
1. Open the document and click the Review tab → and then click the Compare button.2. Select Compare in the drop-down menu.3. Select the Original Document and the Revised Document in the Compare Documents popup interface. Then click OK.4. Now we can compare these two documents.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.