How to change the background in WPS Spreadsheet
· Add Background Picture:1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Background button.3. Now we can select the picture we want to insert in this popup window, then click OK.· Delete Background Picture:1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Delete Background button.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert pictures in a cell of the table
1. Use WPS Office to open the table. Select the cell where the picture needs to be embedded.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the inverted triangle button below the Picture button → now select Embed to Cell. 3. Then we can choose the picture we want to insert in the popup window, and click OK.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to remove the dotted line in WPS Spreadsheet
There are two reasons that users will see dotted lines in WPS Spreadsheet.· Reason 1: Page breaks1. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office, then click Menu → Options in the upper left corner.2. Click View and uncheck Page Breaks in the Options popup window.· Reason 2: The dotted line generated after print preview1. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Click Page Layout → Print Area. 3. And then select Set Print Area to remove the dotted lines.To be an office excel advancers, you could lea....
How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
1. Open the PPT with WPS Office.2. Click Design → Presentation Tool → Bulk Font Setting.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.4. Click Replace. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to unmerge cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the table, select the merged cells, and click the Home tab. 2. Then click the drop-down button of Merge and Center.3. We can see two ways to split cells in WPS Spreadsheets: Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.We can choose one of them according to our needs.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to lock columns and rows in a table
1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Review tab → and then click the Lock Cell button.3. Now click the Protect Sheet button, then the Protect Sheet box will pop up. Uncheck Insert Columns and Insert Rows.4. Now we will find it impossible to insert rows and columns in this table.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert WordArt in WPS Presentation
After using WPS Presentation to open the slides, first place the mouse cursor on the slide where we need to insert WordArt.Click the Insert tab, and then click the Word Art button. Now we can select the word art we want according to our needs.This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
How to add animation to WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide and select the text or object that needs to be animated.2. After clicking the Animation tab, click the drop-down button on the right side of the preset animation.3. As is shown in the figure, we can view all the preset animations and select them according to our needs.4. Now click the Play button at the bottom of the task pane on the right. Then we can preview the effect of the animation.This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint....