How to add a watermark to slides
Users can’t add watermark directly to slides in WPS Presentation at the moment. But we can try to add a watermark through the text box.1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Text Box button. Now enter the content of the watermark in the inserted text box.3. Then adjust the text box’s settings according to our needs, such as size, position, font size and color.This skilll could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
1. Open the PPT with WPS Office.2. Click Design → Presentation Tool → Bulk Font Setting.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.4. Click Replace. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to set a trigger for animation in slides show
When using WPS Presentation to, we can set an inserted object as a trigger of animation. The effect is showed below. In this example, when we click the picture set as the trigger, the animation of the text box will present. How can we realize it? Follow these few steps. 1. Right-click an added animation option in the Custom Animation window. 2. Choose Timing3. Click the Triggers button → Start Effects on Clock of … → choose an object to be set as the animation trigger → OKYou will be ....
How to remove the corresponding slides
1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard, and use the mouse to select the blank slide thumbnails on the left side at the same time. 2. Release Ctrl. Then, press Delete or Backspace on the keyboard. * Tips: Another option of this step is to right-click on one of the selected slides, then choose Delete Slide.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
Insert an audio or background music in slides
1. Click the Insert tab → the Audio dropdown button 2. There are four options (Insert Audio, Background Music, Link to Audio, and Link Background music) in the down-down menu. Choose one of them in terms of actual needs. · Common Q & A1. What's the difference between inserting an audio and background music?Audio only plays with the corresponding slide, while background music can play throughout the whole presentation.2. What would happen if I choose Link to Audio or Link Background....
Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
· Option 1: 1. Right-click the audio icon.2. Click Delete Object.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box. · Option 2: 1. Left-click the audio icon.2. Press Backspace or Delete on the keyboard.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
Adjust the size of slides
When using WPS Presentation to process PPT or PPTX files, sometimes we need to change the size of the slides (normally 9:16 or 4:3). Follow these few steps to set the page size in PowerPoint. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button → choose a size in the Slides Size dropdown listWPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
Change the style of table borders in a slide
· Option 1:1. Left-click the table and get into the Table Style tab. There are several preset table styles on the upper-left side. Left-click to choose a table style. * Tips: The instant preview would present on the selected table when we move the cursor within the selection bar. For more styles, click the dropdown button besides. · Option 2: If we only need to change the style of the table border, follow the next few steps.1. Left-click the table and go to the Table Style tab.2. In th....