There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for Insert and Edit
How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
1. Click the picture for operation.2. Click Picture Tool from the toolbar → Crop dropdown button3. Choose a shape from the “Crop by Shape” menu4. Adjust the range to crop on the picture You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
· Option 1: 1. Right-click the audio icon.2. Click Delete Object.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box. · Option 2: 1. Left-click the audio icon.2. Press Backspace or Delete on the keyboard.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to insert a smart art graphic (WPSArt graphic)
1. Click Insert → WPSArt. 2. Then, choose a graphic in terms of actual needs. 3. Resize the graphic and input the data. This video of the WPSArt could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Rotate slides from landscape to portrait
How can we change the orientation of slides? Can we rorate the slides from landscape to portrait? Please follow these few steps. 1. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button2. In the Page Setup dialog, choose Portrait option under the category of Orientation – Slides. (Notes: In this step, users can also customize other page settings, such as paper size.)3. Click OK. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Set transparent color for pictures in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation. 2. Left-click the target picture. Then we can see the Picture Tools tab in the upper menu. 3. Click Set Transparent Color, and use the pen tool to click on the picture to select the transparent color to be set.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to change the background color of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the file.2. Click the Design tab and the Background drop-down button, then the Object Formatting window will pop up.3. Choose the Solid fill option, then we can select the color we want from the FILL drop-down box. 4. Choose the Gradient fill option, we can choose the color we like in the Gradient Fill area of the FILL drop-down box. We can also set the Gradient Style, Angle, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness as needed. 5. Choose the Picture or text....
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the c....
How to draw in powerpoint
When creating a presentation with WPS Office, can we draw on a slide to create a customized pattern? Follow these steps to realize it. 1. Create a new presentation in WPS Presentation. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon “Scribble”4. Then we can draw on the slide. * Tips: We can click the icons beside the inserted pattern to access the quick settings, including shape style, shape fill, and shape outline. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waitin....
Relate tags of office software Insert and EditMore
download libreoffice linux command install libreoffice command line install libreoffice linux command line free excel editor for windows excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7 excel windows and doors does windows 10 home have excel and word protect structure and windows excel 2010 word excel and powerpoint for windows 10 word and excel for windows 8.1