How to insert a smart art graphic (WPSArt graphic)
1. Click Insert → WPSArt. 2. Then, choose a graphic in terms of actual needs. 3. Resize the graphic and input the data. This video of the WPSArt could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Rotate slides from landscape to portrait
How can we change the orientation of slides? Can we rorate the slides from landscape to portrait? Please follow these few steps. 1. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button2. In the Page Setup dialog, choose Portrait option under the category of Orientation – Slides. (Notes: In this step, users can also customize other page settings, such as paper size.)3. Click OK. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
· Option 1: 1. Right-click the audio icon.2. Click Delete Object.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box. · Option 2: 1. Left-click the audio icon.2. Press Backspace or Delete on the keyboard.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
1. Open the PPT with WPS Office.2. Click Design → Presentation Tool → Bulk Font Setting.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.4. Click Replace. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
Set transparent color for pictures in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation. 2. Left-click the target picture. Then we can see the Picture Tools tab in the upper menu. 3. Click Set Transparent Color, and use the pen tool to click on the picture to select the transparent color to be set.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to compress the picture in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides with WPS Office and select the picture.2. Click Picture Tools → Compress Pictures.3. At this point, in the pop-up window of Compress Pictures, we can make relevant settings for Apply to, Change resolution and Options. In the Apply to box, we can choose Selected pictures or All pictures in document. In the Change resolution box, we can choose the resolution for Web/Screen or b, or we can choose No change without changing the resolution. In the Options box, we can choo....
Change the style of table borders in a slide
· Option 1:1. Left-click the table and get into the Table Style tab. There are several preset table styles on the upper-left side. Left-click to choose a table style. * Tips: The instant preview would present on the selected table when we move the cursor within the selection bar. For more styles, click the dropdown button besides. · Option 2: If we only need to change the style of the table border, follow the next few steps.1. Left-click the table and go to the Table Style tab.2. In th....
Adjust the size of slides
When using WPS Presentation to process PPT or PPTX files, sometimes we need to change the size of the slides (normally 9:16 or 4:3). Follow these few steps to set the page size in PowerPoint. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button → choose a size in the Slides Size dropdown listWPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.