How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to set the page number position different between odd and even pages
1. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Then double-click the page number area. We can see that WPS has automatically turn to the Header/Footer tab area.3. Here, select the Page Number button → then click Footer inside or Footer outside according to our needs in the drop-down menu.4. Then double-click the content area to exit the editing mode. 5. Now we have successfully set the page number position different between odd and even pages. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft ....
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to quickly sum the table data in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Writer. 2. Then click the table, now we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface. If not, click the Table Tools tab to jump manually.3. Select the data area we want to calculate.4. Then click the Fast Calculation drop-down button.5. We can select different calculation method in the drop-down menu. Here, we will choose Sum. · Option 21. Click on the cell we want to enter the calculation result.2. The click the Table Tools tab → and then ....
How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up. Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window. AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenO....
How to remove page number in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Writer.2. Double click the page number area, then we will automatically jump to the Header/Footer tab interface.3. Then we can see the Delete page number button in the page number area. Click the button, then a drop-down menu will pop up. 4. Here, we can select different types to delete page number according to our needs. Take Current Page as an example. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Page Number button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, select Insert Page Number. Then the Insert Page Number dialog box will pop up.4. Here, check Start at Page numbering area.5. Adjust the start number as 0.6. Now click OK. We can now see that the page number of this document is started on page 2. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to repeat the table header on subsequent pages in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for PC as an example.1. Select the cell range that need to be set to repeat the header rows on each page.2. Click Table Tools → Repeat Header Rows on the top menu bar. Notes: 1. This only affects tables that extend beyond a single page. If you insert tables separately on different pages, this function will not take effect. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.