Add connection points to connectors in PowerPoint
To make the joint of a connector and a shape more clear, we can add connection points.
1. Open your PowerPoint in WPS Office.
2. Select the connector, and you can see four icons appear on the right of the shape.
3. Click the Shape Outline icon > Arrow Style. Then we can change its style to those with connection points as needed.
We can also customize the connection points.
4. Double click the connector, and an Object Formatting pane pops up.
5. We can choose a desired size and shape for it in the Begin Arrow and End Arrow drop-down buttons.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Was this helpful?