Change a style for several headings with one click
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When doing desktop publishing (DTP) tasks, do you know how to change a style for several headings at the same time? The Replace function could help you.
As we can see, the document on illustration involves several headings of the same style.
Here are the steps to change their styles with one click.
1. Go to Home→click the Find and Replace drop-down button→choose Replace. (Shortcut key: Ctrl +H)
2. Go to the Find what input box →Click Format→Style.
3. Choose Heading 2 in the popup window. (Notes: Heading 2is the style of headings shown in the previoius GIF.)
4. Go tothe Replace with input box → Click Format → Style.
5. Choose Heading 4in the popup window. (Notes that “Heading 4” is the target style that we want to apply on the headings just now.)
In this way, all titles of the 'Headings 2' style are changed as those of 'Headings 4'.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
- 1. Change the style of table borders in a slide
- 2. How to change font size, font colour and font style in excel
- 3. Stock card template Excel: Discover several models of this year
- 4. How to use the heading style in WPS Writer
- 5. How to filter blanks or non-blanks with one click
- 6. Progress report template word: Look for several such templates this year