Change a style for several headings with one click
When doing desktop publishing (DTP) tasks, do you know how to change a style for several headings at the same time? The Replace function could help you.
As we can see, the document on illustration involves several headings of the same style.
Here are the steps to change their styles with one click.
1. Go to Home → click the Find and Replace drop-down button → choose Replace. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + H)
2. Go to the Find what input box → Click Format → Style.
3. Choose Heading 2 in the popup window. (Notes: Heading 2 is the style of headings shown in the previoius GIF.)
4. Go to the Replace with input box → Click Format → Style.
5. Choose Heading 4 in the popup window. (Notes that “Heading 4” is the target style that we want to apply on the headings just now.)
In this way, all titles of the 'Headings 2' style are changed as those of 'Headings 4'.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
- 1. Explanations on print interface
- 2. How can we add or remove text shading
- 3. How can we use the data validation feature
- 4. How can we add fonts in WPS Writer
- 5. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 6. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file