Change the style of table borders in a slide
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Left-click the table and get into the Table Style tab.
There are several preset table styles on the upper-left side. Left-click to choose a table style.
* Tips: The instant preview would present on the selected table when we move the cursor within the selection bar. For more styles, click the dropdown button besides.
· Option 2:
If we only need to change the style of the table border, follow the next few steps.
1. Left-click the table and go to the Table Style tab.
2. In the corresponding area, we can change the border settings including styles, weight and color. Customize the settings in terms of actual needs.
3. Then, click the Borders button. The preview of the final effect is shown as below.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides