Collapse or expand rows or columns in a sheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
We can group the rows or columns to collapse or expand parts of the details. The following screenshots compare a worksheet before and after grouping data.
Before grouping data
Group data to collapse or expand columns
Here are the steps to group the data.
1. Select the rows or columns to be grouped.
2. Go to the Data tab → click Group.
Steps to group data
You can also further group the data following the previous steps. Here is an example to further group the data.
Further group the data
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download