Fastest way to convert JPG to PDF for free
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In today’s tutorial, you're going to learn a simple process to convert JPG to PDF in 2 minutes, top! So if you still struggle to search for a platform to switch your JPG picture to PDF, you'll love this quick guide made by WPS Academy.
· Example of converting JPG to PDF in WPS Office
1. Head to the interface of WPS Office, and then click the Picture to PDF button. Another entrance is on the left pane of this interface.
2. Then, a window will pop up. You can drag and drop the picture file in the dashed box, or click the plus icon (+) to add files.
3. Select one picture or several pictures, you can press the Shift key to select several pictures all at once. Finally, click OK.
Note: Here we support PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TIF, etc.
4. Before converting them, there are several options for you to customize:
At Output mode, you can choose to merge the picture into one PDF file or convert them one by one.
At Export format, you can choose the paper size, such as A4, A3 and its original size.
At Orientation, you can set the orientation of the size paper as Portrait or Landscape.
At Margins, you can set the margins as Wide, Narrow or None.
After setting, you can click Convert to start the converting process.
Note: Removing watermark and unlimited conversion are premium privileges.
5. Finally, you can enter a new name for the PDF file at Output Name. Once the converting process is finished, you can open and check the PDF file by clicking View File.
In today's free WPS Office tutorial, we have learned a simple yet useful way to convert JPG to PDF.
· To explore more about WPS Office:
Converting JPG to PDF is just a tip of the iceberg of WPS Office's magical functions. Click the following links to explore more!
Use WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.