How to convert an image to a PDF file in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
We use powerful PDF in our daily life nearly every day. WPS pdf converter is easy and free for people to use.
We can use this feature in Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation and PDF. Here, we will take WPS Presentation as an example. It is also the same in WPS Writer and WPS Spreadsheet.
1. Open WPS Office.
2. Select the Tools tab → and then click Picture to PDF. Then a Picture to PDF dialog box will pop up.
3. Click the Add button in the dialog box. Then we can choose the picture we want to add in Add Pictures.
4. We can also adjust the settings in this interface, but we won’t explain in detail here. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos.
(It should be noticed that Remove watermark is a WPS Premium feature. Ordinary users can only convert PDF with watermark. )
5. Now click Convert → then click Export PDF.
- 1. Quickly change the background transparency of image in WPS Office Word
- 2. How to Resize Image in WPS Office in Mobile(Easy & Simple)
- 3. What is the most effective technique for using an OCR converter to convert an image to Word
- 4. How to convert text file into excel file in Windows 10
- 5. How to convert slide to image in WPS Presentation
- 6. Insert SVG image without loss of quality in WPS