How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
1. Open the document, and click Menu → Options.
2. In the pop-up Options interface, click General and Save, check Do not compress images in file, and set the default target output to 220ppi.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 2. Use Date function to convert date format
- 3. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How can we insert page numbers in WPS Writer
- 5. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 6. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive