Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to Insert a watermark background picture in Word
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. You can insert a background picture, the premise is to add that as a watermark.
1. Open your word document.
2. Click the Insert tab > Watermark, select Insert Watermark in the drop-down list.
3. In the pop-up dialog, check Picture watermark, then click Select Picture to choose a local picture. You can also adjust picture size at Zoom and customizeit according to your needs.
- 1. How to set a picture as the background
- 2. How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to Make Picture Background Transparent in WPS Office:A Step-by-Step Guide
- 5. How to set a picture as background in a slide
- 6. Insert watermark in Word doc online