Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
In the first slide, a picture has been set as the background of the first slide. Follow the steps to adjust the transparency of the picture background.
1. Click the Design tab → the Background drop-down button →Background…
2. Drag the scroll bar with the mouse to adjust the background transparency. You can also input the exact number of percentages in this step.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
- 1. Quickly change the background transparency of image in WPS Office Word
- 2. How to use Slide Master to unify the background of slides
- 3. How to Insert a watermark background picture in Word
- 4. How to set a picture as background in a slide
- 5. How to set a picture as the background
- 6. How to adjust the transparency of background in WPS Office PowerPoint