How to use Slide Master to unify the background of slides
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation file and click theView tab →and then click the Slide Masterbutton.
2. After we jump to the Slide Master interface, click theObject Formatting button on the right side.We set the background in the right column as needed, and click Apply to All.
3. Now click the close button to exit the editing process.
Note: (a) Now all new slides will use this unified background. (b) If weuse this featureonly on a single slidethat does not belong to any slide master, only the background of this slide will be changed.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How can we insert symbols in WPS Writer
- 2. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 4. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 5. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 6. Explanations on print interface