Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.
2. Click the Design tab → and then select the Background button. Now a Object Formatting interface will pop up on the right.
3. Here, we can adjust the settings of background according to our needs. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos.
4. After settings, click Apply to all.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
- 1. How to use Slide Master to unify the background of slides
- 2. How to set a picture as background in a slide
- 3. How to set the background color in the PDF file free?
- 4. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
- 5. How to change the background color of slides
- 6. How to set audio as background music in WPS Presentation