Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to set a picture as the background
After we use WPS Office to open the slide, click theDesigntab, and then click the Backgroundbutton.
We can find the Insert the picturedrop-down button in the popup window on the right side.
Then select File.
We can choose the picture according to our needs here, and click the OK button to apply the picture in the slide.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
- 1. How to set audio as background music in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to set a picture as background in a slide
- 5. How to Make Picture Background Transparent in WPS Office:A Step-by-Step Guide
- 6. How to Insert a watermark background picture in Word