How to print a slide in WPS Presentation
First, use WPS Office to open the slide.
Then click the Print button in the upper left corner or use the shortcut key Ctrl+P to use the print feature.
In the Print pop-up box, we can adjust the settings according to our needs and then click OK.
Note: We can click the Print Preview button on the upper left corner of the page to view the printout effect before printing.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
- 1. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 2. How to find, replace, and locate content
- 3. How can we Insert and customize project symbols
- 4. Explanation on WPS Presentation printing interface
- 5. How can we add underline and strikethrough
- 6. How to use the Smart Split Columns feature