How to print a slide in WPS Presentation
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
First, use WPS Office to open the slide.
Then click the Print button in the upper left corner or use the shortcut key Ctrl+P to use the print feature.
In the Print pop-up box, we can adjust the settings according to our needs and then click OK.
Note: We can click the Print Preview button on the upper left corner of the page to view the printout effect before printing.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create custom bullets in WPS Writer
- 2. Different methods of using format painter
- 3. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 4. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 6. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet