Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to print a slide in WPS Presentation
First, use WPS Office to open the slide.
Then click the Print button in the upper left corner or use the shortcut key Ctrl+P to use the print feature.
In the Print pop-up box, we can adjust the settings according to our needs and then click OK.
Note: We can click the Print Preview button on the upper left corner of the page to view the printout effect before printing.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
- 1. How to set the slide size in WPS Presentation?
- 2. Create own PowerPoint theme (Slide Master) in WPS Office
- 3. How to create a new slide in Presentation
- 4. How to convert slide to image in WPS Presentation
- 5. How to set the slide transitions in WPS Presentation
- 6. 10 Good PowerPoint Presentation Examples to Help You Create a Great Slide Deck